Nuffnang

Friday, March 27, 2009

Farewell

Thursday finally I managed to caught a movie with my boy after had a drinks at Coffee Bean.. Since he wanted to play football with SY for last time before SY leave Malaysia to Australia... So, we had cancel our movie plan on Wednesday and change it to the next day... He brought me out to watched they played but my boy worried that I will felt bored -.- Guess what? He pulled Ah Bee out to accompanied me.. LOL! Two of us decide to went Mc Donald's had a drink since Bee doesn't want to stayed over to watched... Blahh blahh blahh..... Okayy, let's continue my topic.. We headed over One U to watched Knowing which is not bad... Seriously, it is a must watch movie! Awesome movie I would said!


Friday went karaoke session at Neway, One U with baby, Stephy and Valen...






My nails do by myself

During night time attended SY farewell with bunch of them.. Went steamboat nearby my house for dinner.. After dinner, headed over to picked up Valen and off to One U to watched movie again... Yeah, Valen being the *sport light* this time :P Since we reached there too early, the boys decided to played games at fifth floor to killing their time.. Three of us watched The Unborn.. I rate it 2/5..

The girls with Sy.


Next post would be Bone Tatt's birthday party (:

To be continue.....

No comments: