Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shopping Spree

Rate:

The hottest film had release that's Transformer 2: Revenge Of The Fallen. Seems like everybody was crazy for it... Ha! All ticket in cinema for this movie had fully sold out one week before the movie showing up... How insane... Luckily we had bought movie's ticket earlier... It's a must watch movie... Awesome movie I would said! Gonna watch it once more time! Teehee (:


Tuesday, I have a really relaxing and satisfying day! Hang out for hold day... Breakfast at Old Town with sister and aunt... Afterward, headed over my cousin's beauty saloon that located at Desa Petaling for facial treatment... Aww... My cousin said my skin was better than last time! (: No more pimples like last time... Seriously, my pimples pop up because stressful of study when I still studying in T.A.R College... Leave my cousin's place and headed over Prince Cafe for lunch.... Get back home to prepared and dressed up before Bii reached over my place... Bii gave me something that I need it so much after he reached my place... ^^ Thanks Bii... Spending my time with him with shopping spree at One U and dined our dinner at Sushi Zanmai...








Love you Bii! <3

The movie of the day, Ice Age 3: Dawn Of The Dinosaur... Another 3D movie I had watched... The story line was okay okay only, but it's quite funny... No comment for it actually...


Rate:

Movie with Carmen, Weng, Jia Lee, Allen, Yin Shun.

Us with 3D spec.




Some stuff I had bought... ^^

.♥.♥.♥..♥.♥.♥.♥.

No comments: